Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wednesday

After breakfast was left for Paclisa. Today Florin and I whitewashed the entire chicken coop. And even the outside! However, my clothes got white spotted and my finger that had a small cut on it, the skin was getting eaten away and turned green from the whitewash soaking through! After lunch Silvia and I washed down the chicken area but the drain area was flooding back because it ran into an existing ditch. It was complicated. Then I helped with the fence a little after it stopped raining. Then we left and had dinner. Somale and donuts!! Last I went to town to the market and got yelled at but a security gaurs for trying to take a picture of their honey display. Lol now I'm using wifi, but Facebook on my friends laptop still isn't letting me batch upload. May have to wait till I get home. :( then maybe some writing and off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment