Thursday, July 11, 2013

BVI Thursday


-Up
-breakfast: fruit tart, grape juice, eggs
- boat to Virgin Gorda, which I was super seasick
-jumped off in water
-climbed over a ton of rocks and formations, through cave pools
-got to the beach
-rented snorkel gear, saw tangs, yellow tail, sea urchins, a huge (cartoon like it was so big) school of fish, and other cool fish
-ate a veggie burger for lunch, fed one of the little birds some bread and it took it from my fingers the last time! 
-went with Haley, Myles, Connor (not red), and Erica to the baths and rocks and climbed around and took pics
-snorkeled more
-walked back to through the baths to the place we got dropped off and sat in the shade, took a quick dip, then I shaded myself under my sarong and read
-boat came and we swam out and climbed the back steps
-boat ride was much smoother so I was ok
-showered
-went to get gelato: red orange and Dulche Biscotti, SO good
-then we walked around tourists shops and I got some caribbean honey on the way back at their grocery store
- we hung out and waited for Kelly to get back from grocery shopping for Anegada but she wasn't there so we called and she came back and we put food away and went to Pusser's to eat
-we were all deliriously hungry and Myles started mumbling when trying to get Kelly's attention 
-after all the food mix ups, I finally got my salad with thousand island, and cheese pizza
-took some pizza home to hotel for breakfast since its 6am wake up call! 
-off to Anegada tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment