Saturday, June 2, 2012

Birthday Day

Last night I stayed up with some others till midnight. Rachel got me chocolate, Josie colored and everyone signed me a picture, and Agatha got me chocolate and a Dracula mug. :) Paclisa today was pretty chill. Me and Skye painted hands for the wall and then moved trees out of the big pile. Then we had lunch which was soup, potatoes, a piece of cheese, and a poached eff. We had cream horns for dessert. Then we gave the administrator a tour of what we did. Then I came back for a a short nap before we talked about our final projects for a bit. Then we took pictures and got ice cream downtown since everything was close early since it was Saturday. We came back and had pasta with a creamy mushroom sauce for dinner and then they brought out a huge birthday cake for me. It was my first birthday in Romania and so there was a 1 candle. It ha fruit in it and was really good! Aside from getting stinging nettles when moving trees, it's been a good 20th birthday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment